In order to cut down on costs and bring you the best possible price on all the products we have listed, Romtech does not hold physical stock of all our listed products at our premises. Instead, our products are dispatched directly from our suppliers at various warehouses in and around JHB, DBN, and CPT; depending on your delivery address and stock availability at our supplier warehouses.
Products are grouped into three categories based on availability and will be listed as such on the product page. The categories are as below:
“In stock at supplier” – These items are confirmed to be in stock at our supplier warehouse. Should you place an order for these items, they will either be dispatched directly from our supplier warehouse; or for orders with multiple different products, all items will be transferred to our offices in Alberton within 1-2 working days and will then be dispatched once all items on your order have been received.
“In stock at Romtech” – These items are confirmed to be in stock at our offices in Alberton and can be dispatched immediately. Same-day collection on these items are also available (excludes weekends and public holidays).
“Sold out” – These items have no stock available at our supplier warehouse or our offices in Alberton. Should you require one of these items, kindly contact our sales team who will gladly assist with an ETA or alternative for the product.
Collection from Romtech Alberton
Collection is available on most items from our offices in Alberton. Normally collection is available within 1 to 2 business days after payment has been received for your order.
Items can be collected at: 60B 5th Avenue, Alberton North, Alberton, 1450
Please wait for an email confirming your order is ready for collection before attempting to collect. Please note that you will need to present a physical or digital copy of the collection note once collecting your order.
Please note, orders will only be released once payment has reflected in our account. Please use the immediate payment option provided by your bank in order to avoid delays with the collection of your order.
Romtech charges a fixed delivery fee based on your delivery address and will be calculated at checkout. – (Please note certain heavier items may incur an additional weight surcharge)
General Delivery Times*
- Major Centres 1 – 3 Business days
- Regional Areas 2 – 4 Business days
- Outlying Areas 4 – 7 Business days
Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed on the next business day following such day.
*Delivery times exclude weekends and public holidays.
General Delivery Info
- We do not deliver to Postal Boxes as our service includes delivery via courier. (Door to Door)
- Deliveries are made during business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays.
- Our couriers don’t give exact delivery times and will deliver between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Our couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery alternatively, the goods will be returned.
- Orders are processed from when the payment is received and reflects in our bank account. – Please note we do not release stock until payment has reflected in our account. (Including in the event where proof of payment was presented) – Should you require your order urgently, please remember to make use of the “pay and clear” option when making a payment.
- We do not deliver outside the borders of South Africa, but you may arrange for a courier service to collect from us once an arrangement has been made – applicable to international customers only
- Romtech Online (Pty) Ltd is not a registered exporter and therefore do not deliver goods outside the borders of South Africa. All invoices will carry a charge of 15% VAT
Track & Trace Parcel
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you a tracking number which you can then use to track your delivery. Delivery will be made via one of the following courier companies:
(Please note: in some instances, the couriers may decide to use a manually generated waybill which is not trackable – please email [email protected] should you be unsure of the progress of your delivery)